What is glamping?
Glamping is a portmanteau of glamour and camping and describes a style of camping with amenities and, in some cases, resort-style services not usually associated with “traditional” camping. Glamping has become particularly popular with 21st century tourists seeking the luxuries of hotel accommodation alongside the escapism and adventure recreation of camping.
When you’re glamping, there’s no tent to pitch, no sleeping bag to unroll, no fire to build. Whether in a tent, yurt, airstream, pod, igloo, hut, villa, cabin, cube, teepee or tree house, glamping is a way to experience the great outdoors without sacrificing luxury.
Glamping – A fusion of glamour and camping – emerged internationally and came across the Atlantic over the last decade. Both independent properties and global hospitality brands have capitalized on an elevated demand for travelers who want to experience the positive aspects of camping without the “uncomfortable” negatives. Glamping pivots on a high level of service that focuses on the complete comfort of the guests. The amenities found at glamping destinations far exceed anything recreational campers’ experience
One proof point for how much glamping is growing as a distinct category of tourism is the search volume for the keyword “glamping.” Just a few years ago, online consumers were rarely doing searches for “glamping.” In fact, “glamping” wasn’t even officially a word until 2006. Today, several million searches are done every year, and Glamping.com is ranked number one on the search results for this popular keyword.
Living without walls is an Inspiration to anyone wanting to create their own sustainable environment and live a guilt free life, enjoying fresh air rather than air-conditioning, and prefers rich natural cottons rather than silks.
The bioclimatic design of the tented villas ensures maximum comfort and uses little energy. Cool air harvested from underneath the deck or bed, cross ventilated spaces and double roof ventilation system. All materials are recyclable including the high quality custom made powder coated metal frame.
The tented Living Space in Nature sets an example for sustainable living and puts into place the natural elements, water wind and sun to create the energy necessary to survive deep into nature and offers a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle, protect you from Nature when it strikes with rain wind heat or cold, and are a safe haven when the earth quakes.
- Renewable tent parts can be ordered and easily replaced and fixed.
- Cooling/heating, light and water can be generated directly from nature’s water wind and sun independent off the grid.
- Textile panels can generate solar power and rainwater is harvested from the roofs.
- Cross ventilation and other passive energy savings throughout the building.
- Integrated cooling system, which making the conventional energy-guzzling air conditioner obsolete.
- The tents are made from galvanized steel, and steel has the ability to be recycled without the loss or degradation of its inherent material properties. The building standard accounts for embodied energy and the recyclability of materials in their definition.
- A 1200 sq. ft. or 112 m2 steel framed home will use recycled steel of 7 scrap cars, compared to 50 trees (or 1 acre of forest) for the same wood frame home and provides a superior alternative to traditional building materials.
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio. The hurricane panels protect the tent from strong winds up to 125 mph. Our tents in the Bahamas survived hurricane Sandy.
- No building permit needed if not for commercial use.
- Insect damage resistant. Steel is impervious to termites.
- Earthquake resistant.
- Fire resistant. Metal structures that are more fire resistant than those built with wood.
- Allergen-free, mold-free and toxin free.
- Go deep into nature with off the grid in comfort and style.
For further request, Please contact below:
Mr. I Gede Sanat Kumara
WA/Line : +62 81 138 91990
Web : www.skproperty.org
skype : sanat.kumara